Many years ago, I worked as a bartender at Applebee’s and made a lot of Mudslide Cocktails, especially on a Friday or Saturday night. I decided to dust off my former skills one night to create my own version of this drink recipe that I knew my wife would love. It’s like an ice cream milkshake for adults!
This easy dessert cocktail is made with vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua, vanilla ice cream, and whipped cream. This mudslide cocktail drink recipe is smooth, creamy and delicious! Especially great for those of you who like your drinks a little decadent!
Looking for more drink recipes on the dessert side? Try these:
Baileys Irish Cream Hot Chocolate
Spiked Apple Cider Float With Cinnamon
Orange Bourbon Milkshake Recipe
Here’s another another Baileys Irish Cream recipe you might enjoy: Baileys Irish Cream with Peppermint Schnapps.
I SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE THIS FROZEN MUDSLIDE BELOW! For more video recipes, subscribe to my YouTube channel: Mr. B Cooks.
How To Make A Mudslide Cocktail: Frozen Mudslide Drink Recipe With Baileys Irish Cream
- 6 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Shots Baileys Irish cream
- 2 Shots Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 2 Shots Vodka
- Chocolate syrup, to taste
- Whipped cream, to taste
- Combine ice cream and alcohol in blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve by drizzling chocolate syrup into wine glass
- Pour ice cream mixture into glass
- Top with Whipped Cream
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup